Schoolin Pte Ltd is a registered company in Singapore, Blk 531A Upper Cross Street #03-102, Hong Lim Complex, Singapore 051531, with Registration No. 201723448KF. Schoolin Pte Ltd is also known under the trade name SCHOOL IN.
Processing of Personal Data
Schoolin Pte Ltd (thereafter to be known as SCHOOL IN) collects personal data from our users at different points on our website. Personal data refers to any information that can identify our users, such as full names, nicknames, email addresses, nationalities, ages, profile photos and any other information which users provide to us in interactions with our website services.SCHOOL IN only collects personal data that was provided by you, when you create an account, contact us or subscribe to our newsletter. You are required to provide only accurate data and keep this information updated.
We process personal data to:
- Conclude or execute contractual obligations and services. As part of our services we send communications related to them (i.e. password updates).
- Ensure that every review and rating provided in our website is done by a person.
- Fulfil legal obligations (tax obligations, accounting, etc.), and the protection of our rights and legitimate interests, especially in the case of disputes or court proceedings.
- Manage subscriptions or for marketing purposes. Your personal data may be processed if you have given consent for specific purposes, such as for our newsletter. In this case, we will send you news, marketing messages, offers, invitations, etc., unless you cancel your subscription. You can unsubscribe at any time via the link included in the newsletter or by contacting us at info&school-in.com.
- Process your request with the contact form.
Period of Personal Data Storage
SCHOOL IN may keep your personal data for different periods of time depending on the purpose.
- If you send us a contact form, we keep your personal data during the time we need to process your request and for no more than five years after the last communication is sent.
- If you subscribe to our newsletter, we retain your personal data until you unsubscribe or instruct us to do so.
- If you create an account, we keep your personal data until you ask us to delete it.
- During our contractual relationship, and after the termination of the contract, if necessary, for accounting, tax, and archiving purposes or legitimate interests.
Rights of Data Subjects
According to GDPR regulations, you have the following right in respect to your personal data that we hold:
- Right of access. You have the right to access your personal data, including a copy of all your personal data that we hold.
- Right to rectification. You may request that your personal data be rectified if it is inaccurate or has changed. If you have an account, you might correct your own data through the Update Profile feature.
- Right to erasure. You have the right to request the deletion of your persona data. This right is limited by legal requirements that may force us to keep your data.
- Right to portability. You may move, copy or transfer your personal data (or parts of it) to another database.
- Right to object to the processing of your personal data based on legitimate interest.
- Right to lodge a complaint to the competent authority in your country of residence. Further information about how to contact your local data protection authority is available at National Data Protection Authorities
Third Parties, Other Sites and Sponsors
SCHOOL IN partners with third party companies to provide services on the website as advertisements and communication, hosting services, technical or customer support, as well as other necessary functions. Personal data processed by SCHOOL IN may be shared or disclosed to the third party only if you express consent to doing so, except if there is a legal obligation for Schoolin Pte Ltd to do so.Please note that SCHOOL IN does not have control over the practices of advertisers or sponsors, and will not be held responsible for any adverse effects on your personal data or any other kind, caused by access to those external websites.
Last Updated: November 16, 2018