Furen International School (FIS) is a Private Education Institution established as a Preparatory School in 2000. Originally FIS started to prepare students for Singapore’s O-Level Examinations. Since then Furen International School has expanded its offer to other courses, which have a common goal: “To prepare students for university “.
Furen International offers adapted Courses as follows:
- A-Level (From Age 14):
- Preparatory Courses for Cambridge International A-Level
- Preparatory Courses for Singapore-Cambridge General Certificate of Education
- Foundation Studies for A-Level
- O-Level (From Age 12):
- Preparatory Courses for IGCSE
- Preparatory Courses for Singapore-Cambridge General certificate of Education
- Foundation Studies for O-Level
- Lower Secondary (From Age 12):
- Preparatory Courses for Cambridge Lower Secondary
- Preparatory Courses for Admission to Government Schools (AEIS)
- Other courses:
- Certificate in the English Language
- Preparatory Course for IELTS
- Diploma in International Education
- Preparatory Course for SAT
For more information about the courses, course structure, entry requirements and course fees, please visit Furen International School site .
Furen International School pursues academic excellence. Academic success is a MUST and students need to keep motivated and possess perseverance. Additionally, students require to get exposure, and therefore they are encouraged to participate in social causes and programs or attend external events and activities, such as the annual Youth Environmental Summit or the Leadership Camp.
FIS has also set up an Online Bridging Programme to help those students who are academically weaker and pursue the goal that ALL students are able to get into the top universities.
The school is located in a central area in Singapore, walking distance from the popular Orchard Road, and count with 15 classrooms, 1 gym, 1 science lab, 1 activity area, 2 counseling rooms, 1 school cafe, 1 recording studio, and 3 meeting rooms.