International French School Singapore, IFS, (formerly the Lycée Français de Singapour) is a top private international school in Singapore certified by the French Ministry of National Education and bound by a convention to the French government.
The school has been operational for over 50 years and re-branded International French School (Singapore) (IFS) in 2020, as part of a broader strategic thinking process.
IFS delivers a unique bilingual French-English education for international students aged 2 to 18. IFS offers families based in Singapore access to an affordable, premium, multicultural, multilingual schooling to all nationalities, including families who are not native French speakers. For them, IFS offers several programs to introduce and learn French.
International French School Singapore welcomes families of all backgrounds and nationalities. Currently, more than 3,000 students from over 67 nationalities attend the school.
IFS facilities have evolved and are equipped with the latest technologies to advance teaching and learning styles, but also are intended to create a learning environment and improve student health and engagement. The school is undergoing an infrastructure expansion that includes a brand-new state-of-the-art kindergarten and further education and administration facilities.
IFS’s vision and mission are shaped by the belief that students excel when they are enjoying themselves and pursues:
- Multilingual education in a multicultural international environment
- A bilingual teaching and learning experience
- Competitive tuition fees
- Access to the best schools and universities in the world after graduation
- A developmental continuum of education from kindergarten to baccalauréat
- Comprehensive ECA, arts, culture & sports programs
- Proven teaching & learning practices
- Experienced, dynamic and committed teachers
- Trouble-free transferability to 522 schools across 139 countries
- Historical roots in Singapore
The school fees for the academic year 2020-2021 vary from 10,505 SGD per full year in Kindergarten (3 to 6 years old) to 26,990 SGD per full year in High School (15 to 18 years old).
You can apply online at this link: APPLY ONLINE!
To learn more about other international schools in Singapore, follow this link.