One World International School (OWIS) is a private international school in Singapore. In 2015 OWIS was acquired by Global Schools Foundation (GSF), a not-for-profit chain of K-12 schools in Southeast Asia. Being part of GSF allows the school to access the international student community and became One World Community of over 70 nationalities and cultures.
As an ultimate goal, One World International School pursues academic excellence but at the same time, it is an inclusive, diverse, and welcoming community with affordable fees.
From January 2020 One World International School has two campuses in Singapore:
– Nanyang Campus for EC1 to Grade 12
– East Coast Campus for EC1 to EC3
The OWIS Nanyang Campus features more than 32,000 square meters of learning facilities and outdoor spaces. It is designed into separate blocks for Early Childhood, Primary School and Secondary School. Some of the features the campus include are:
- Facilities for art, music, drama, and sports.
- Science labs for Secondary School students.
- A library for EC and Primary School students.
- A reading room for Secondary School students.
OWIS offers three programs depending on the grade:
- For students aged 3-11, OWIS offers the IB PYP Programme, which is underpinned by the English National Curriculum to implement age appropriate learning outcomes.
- Secondary school students from Grade 6 follow the Cambridge curriculum and the IGCSE program which culminates in 9 subject-specific IGCSEs in Grade 9 and 10.
- Secondary students in Grades 11 and 12 follow the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme since the 2019 – 2020 academic year.
During the academic year 2020-2021, OWIS has introduced a new Chinese-English Bilingual program for students between the ages of 6 and 11. The program provides an opportunity for students to achieve fluency in both English and Mandarin.
OWIS tries to keep a moderated school fee structure that allows parents to provide their children with a world-class education. The Tuition Fees for Academic Year 2022-2023 vary from S$18,564 per year in EC1 to EC 3 and Grades 1 to 6 to S$21,342 per year in Grades 7 to 12. More info regarding School Fees can be found here.